Are you looking for the best and cheap smartwatch to surprise your friends and family? That would give you a tech-savvy look? Then this article is for you.
At this time everybody loves to wear smartwatches. We can’t disagree on this. If you haven’t bought yet, then this article may guide you through the best cheap smartwatches that you would like to buy from online e-commerce websites.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you won’t pay any extra penny, but I’ll get a small commission that encourages me to deliver more helpful content for you.
With n number of options are there in the market, are you struggling to begin with the one that might give you n number of options? Then read the whole article, these cheap smartwatches must be on your wish list.
If you don’t want to go through the whole article but want to know which one would be the best, we would suggest you to purchase one of the most affordable smartwatches that will offer you countless digital options. Amazfit GTS 2 Mini Smartwatch is a budget-friendly smartwatch that you can get from Amazon. This budget-friendly smartwatch comes with a lot of options like Alexa, AMOLED screen, GPS fitness tracker, heart rate and sleep monitor, various sports modes, and 14 days long battery life at a reasonable price.
Now read all the smart yet cheap smartwatches in detail that you should go for…
1. Amazfit Bip U Pro SmartWatch
Amazfit is not only famous for its watches but they are renowned for their smart wearables and advanced gadgets like TWS earbuds, smart bands and watches, trade mils, and other smart gadgets.
You probably may hear about Amazfit before. Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch is budget-friendly. This company manufactures its gadgets based on normal people’s needs. They are quite cheap smartwatches. Best fit for teenagers who love smartwatches.
- Alexa and GPS inbuilt: You’ll be amazed to notice that in this smartphone you will get Alexa and GPS. At a cheap price, this smartphone offers you GPS.
- 60+ Sports Mode: Teenagers or even mature people whole love to be fit, for them Amazfit has brought 60+ Sports modes in this cheap smartphone.
- Health tracking matrics: Amazfit allows you to accurately track 24-hour heart rate, stress levels, sleep quality, blood oxygen levels, and female menstrual cycle.
- Long Battery Life: Amazfit’s battery life is amazing. Once you charge this Amazfit smartphone it will give you 9 days of nonstop service. This allows you to work, and travel without worrying about recharging the smartwatch again and again.
- Comfortable design: Amazfit comes in an ultralight design that weighs 31 gm that allows you to move without having an extra load on your list.
Amazfit is no doubt the best and cheap smartwatch for teens but it has some pros and cons let’s look into those.
- This smartwatch comes in very lightweight.
- Its battery is amazing. 9 days battery life is noticeable.
- Cheap yet comes with a lot of features.
Cons: This product has a lot of good feedback but Amazfit doesn’t sell separate chargers. Although it can be charged by 3rd party chargers as well.
We know you’re looking for a budget-friendly smartwatch, that’s why we have kept Doneton Smart Watch in 2nd position. At a reasonable price if you want to experience an apple alternative smartwatch then go for Donerton Smartwatch.
Donerton Smartwatch comes with a wide range of options that you’re looking for. An option like camera control, health metrics tracks, 8 different modes of the sport, and others. Let’s look at the features that you get.
- 8 different Sports modes: Among many other excellent features 8 different sports modes.
- IP67 Waterproof: Donerton Smartwatch comes with the latest IP67 technology that protects this device from water splash. This feature allows you to use this device 1.5 meters underwater for 30 minutes. This is one of the best cheap water resistant smartwatches you can avail of on amazon.
- Multi applications support: Donerton smartwatch allows users to use applications like
Sleep Monitor, Fitness Tracker, Weather, Messages, Phone, Alarm, Reminders, Pedometer, Camera, and Heart Rate Monitor.
This Smartwatch is specially made for women and has some great reviews although it has some disadvantages that some users have faced. Let us look at its pro and cons so that you can have a clear idea before you’re going to purchase it.
- This cheap women’s smartwatch has a lot of features to offer its users.
- This device comes in various smart sports modes.
- Donerton smartwatch is chap.
- It supports android os.
- Donerton smartwatch comes for women only.
- It doesn’t have any color variation. The only pink color is available.
- According to some users sometimes its heart rate monitor doesn’t work appropriately
3. Fitbit Inspire 2
Are you a fitness freak? Always want to keep your health on track? then this is the best and cheap smart band you can give to yourself. Fitbit is one of the most recommended brands by users across the globe.
Fitbit Inspire 2 offers its user a one-year freemium membership. This will allow you to customize your daily fitness schedules and a lot of fitness alert features.
We would highly suggest this to all fitness freaks out there because this not only offers enormous features but this cheap smartwatch allows you to call and text through it.
- Text, call & app notifications: If you want a fitness band along with calling and text features, then we would highly suggest you buy this cheapest smartwatch on Amazon.
- Health tracking metrics: this product is made for gym-goers and athletes. So the company has worked very hard to develop strong health tracking applications.
- Water Resistance: Fitbit is famous for its water-resistance features. This device allows you to go 50 meters deep into the water.
- Long battery life: Fitbit Inspire 2 works for 10 days continuously in one charging. This is very popular for its battery life.
Now let’s talk about the advantages and disadvantages.
As you can see at a reasonable price you will get n number of features and accessibility. This product doesn’t have bad feedback. This is not a smartwatch, it’s a band so it has some limitations. You can’t expect a GPS in this device.
Garmin Vivoactive 3 smart fitness wearable is perfect for gym-goers. It has seen people wear this smartwatch after gym sessions also. It keeps track of your work whether you’re doing household work or walking in the garden. It notifies your movement at every moment.
The Vivoactive 3 Element is compatible with our Connect IQ store, where you can acquire watch faces, widgets, and apps to turn it into a smartwatch. Use the SmartThings app to turn on your lights at home, and the AccuWeather MinuteCast app to see when the rain will start.
You may also use our free Face It watch face software to give your gadget a distinctive personality. Simply download the software, select an image from your photo storage, customize it, and set it as the face of your watch.
- Watch faces: You can personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces. You will get apps and widgets from the IQ store
- GPS: Garmin Vivoactive smartwatch comes with the preloaded latest GPS that allows you to move fearlessly around the globe.
- 10 Preloaded apps: You will get 10 exclusive preloaded applications including yoga, running, health metrics, and many more.
- Stress level monitor: You can monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and keep an eye on fitness activity. There is an option of measuring stress levels so it is a great product for you.
- Smart notifications: You will get Smart notifications of your health that will alert you from time to time.
- Battery durability: Once your charge this watch, it will run for 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode.
- Display size: 1.2-inch diameter is quite good for teenagers who like big dials!
- Connectivity: This smartwatch allows user to connect their phones with the device through Bluetooth. All the time you will get notifications as well.
- Fast Charging: Some of the users of the Garmin smartwatch say it takes 75 minutes to get fully charged.
Pros and Cons:
As of now, we haven’t encountered any bad reviews for this high value smartwatch. By its specifications, you’ve almost got to know about its benefits.
The only drawback about this low-budget smartwatch is its display is not as sharp as it shows in advertisements. Apart from this is a must-have product if you have a tight budget.
5. Amazfit GTS 2 Mini
It is one of the best and cheap smartwatches for the iPhone. People always wonder what could be the best choice among all other smartwatches for their iPhones. If you are looking for cheap Apple watch alternatives, without any second thought, Amazfit GTS 2 Mini comes to the forefront.
With n number of health applications, this smartwatch offers you the best battery life ever. Once you charge this smartwatch fully this can run up to 14 days nonstop. In other words, this is the best smartwatch for teenagers.
- BuiltIn Amazon Alexa: Amazfit GTS 2 mini comes with an inbuilt Alexa which allows user to use their mobile smartly.
- GPS: In this device, you’ll get inbuilt GPS that not only keeps you notified of your location but help you to find easy and shortcut routes.
- 14 days battery life: A fully charged battery can run up to 14 days nonstop. Get rid of the anxiety by constant charging. Buy this affordable android support smartwatch from amazon.
- Lightweight: The Amazfit GTS 2 mini’s design is borderless. This smartwatch is very lightweight, just 19.5 g weight, and this smartwatch is 8.95 mm thick (without the sensor base) and has a skin-friendly silicone strap. The display is a 1.55-inch AMOLED screen with better color and clarity.
- Smart Notifications: This smartwatch will become the friend that will remind you of the incoming calls, text messages, apps, calendars, alarm clock, and weather forecast.
- Music playback: This GTS 2 supports & controls the music playback & camera on your smartphone. This smartwatch can work seamlessly with iOS 10.0 & Android 5.0 or higher smartphones. Compared to other smartwatches GTS 2 is cheaper which also allows a music operation system on your android phone.
- 70+ sports modes: This smartphone features 70 plus sports modes. So that you can adjust the sports mode setting according to your needs.
- 5 ATM Waterproof: Users can use this smartwatch under 50 meters of water. So no need to worry about the damaging part while using this underwater. Now you can swim while wearing this smartwatch.
- Elegant design and excellent display.
- Great for fitness tracking.
- Mature and refined software.
- Bluetooth calling is an added advantage.
Cons: Few Amazon customers have a bad impression of battery durability.
As the name suggests this smartwatch comes from the house of Apple. It’s been 4 years of releasing of the Apple Watch 3 but, this smartwatch still comes in the list of the best smartwatches category.
Apple Launched its smartwatch 3 back in 2017. At that time it was the most expensive wearable gadget the company sold. But now the price has dropped a little. Which is affordable for many but still not that cheap.
With inbuilt features like health metrics, retina display, and optical heart sensor this gadget is a power pack performer.
Cellular capabilities: The Apple Watch 3 comes in two versions: one with LTE/cellular capability and one with only GPS. it is easy to move anywhere with these facilities on your wrist.
If you get a GPS+Cellular one then you do not need any phone to attach.
Dual-Core Processor: It was unimaginable that a watch would have a Dual-core processor. But Apple made this move and has been roaring with its glory since its released.
8GB storage: Back in 2017, it was a tough deal to put 8 GB storage in a smartwatch. But in this Apple phone, you get 8 GB of storage where you can download songs for your playlist.
Retina Display: Color saturation is increased by 44 percent on the retina display, compared to non-Retina iPhone screens. This also improves color contrast, allowing users to enjoy a better visual effect in apps while browsing the web, or while watching TV shows or movies.
Digital Crown: one of the best features that make this smartphone best is its Digital Crown. The revolving button on the side of the Apple Watch is known as the Digital Crown. To use Siri, press and hold the Digital Crown; turn it to scroll or zoom; press it to display the Watch face or Home Screen, and double-press to open the most recently used app.
The optical heart sensor: The optical heart sensor compensates for low signal levels by increasing the brightness of the LEDs as well as the sampling rate. Infrared light can also be used by the optical heart sensor.
When Apple Watch measures your heart rate in the background and sends you heart rate notifications, it uses this mode.
Apart from its price, there is nothing that we can tell you as a drawback of the apple watch 3.
7. HAFURY Android Smart Watch
Are you looking for a cheap android smartphone that can allow you to access a lot of fitness applications? Then this must be the product you are looking for.
HAFURY Android Smart Watch is an affordable smartwatch that you can buy for your kids. Let’s check this android-based smartwatch’s parks that you can get.
- Smart Watch for Android Phones&iPhone&Samsung: This Android smartwatch is compatible with iPhones iOS 8.0 and Android phones Android 4.4 or above. You will get message readability, Call, WhatsApp, Facebook, Wechat, SMS, App, Alarm, and many more options.
- Heart Rate Monitor: This smartwatch can measure 24-hour real-time heart rate, while you’re sleeping, taking steps will let you notify the details. It will also let you know how many calories you’ve burnt in a day.
- Fitness Tracker Watch for Men & Women: This smartwatch is suitable for both men and women and works fine on both gender with 100% accuracy.
- Best Fitness Tracker : This smartwatch has nine different workout modes: running, treadmill, fitness, cycling, climbing, yoga, walking, hiking, spinning, and stepping. It also offers daily health analysis and improvement data.
- Big Display: It has a wide 1.3-inch TFT-LCD screen with high sensitivity that makes it simple to use.
- IP68 Waterproof Watch with Longer Battery Life: This smartwatch is protected with IP68 technology. You can wear it when swimming, washing your hands, or even when it’s raining. The smartwatch may last for at least 10 days after being fully charged. With a full touch screen, 3-level adjustable brightness, and 4-different watch faces, this watch is not only simple to use but also gives a clear display.
This smartwatch is probably the best Android smartwatch for kids in the market. You can get this smartwatch on Amazon.
For Android users, the Fitbit Versa 3 is perhaps the greatest all-around smartwatch. Apple Watch SE owners are still better off spending the extra cash, but Android users aren’t going to find a competitive product that delivers all the Versa 3 does at this price point.
However, people like us will most likely get everything they require and desire from this smartwatch.
The Fitbit Versa 3 is a fantastic all-around smartwatch that you can buy for daily usage. If you want to keep track of your overall health, read your alerts, listen to music. The Versa 3 will let you inform time by time.
Let’s look at its features.
- GPS: You can run, cycle, hike, and more without using your phone, and the built-in GPS will show you your current pace and distance. Then, in the Fitbit app, look at your workout intensity chart.
- Heart rate: PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit’s upgraded heart rate technology, allows you to measure your heart rate 24 hours a day, seven days a week accurately.
- SpO2 clock faces: With its variety of SpO2 clock faces, you can see your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance. Then, under the Fitbit app’s Health Metrics dashboard, track your current health status. If you need any improvements this smartwatch will suggest you follow some steps to become fit.
- Google Assistant: Simply speak to your watch to get instant headlines, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices, and more with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in facility.
- Built-in mic: You cantake calls on this smartwatch via Bluetooth Bluetooth, can send voice mail to callers and can change the volume using the built-in mic and speaker (available when the phone is nearby). Although these features need more frequent charging.)
This smartphone brings a lot of things on the table that a normal user is looking for at a minimal cost but some cons are still there. This phone doesn’t come with inbuilt storage.
So if you want to store something then this is not for you.
Read Also: 12 Best Cheap Action Cameras Under $200
Are you seeking a smartwatch that is both inexpensive and full of features? You may have come upon this Tinwoo Eclipse smartwatch when searching on Amazon for the finest budget smartwatch. Well, the Tinwoo Eclipse smartwatch may be the ideal one for you.
The Tinwoo Eclipse, in my opinion, is good to have a smartwatch because it comes with all of the important functions at a reasonable price.
- Sports mode: You will get various sports modes for your daily routine.
- Heart rate monitor: This smartwatch will let you know the actual heart rate of yours
- Sleep tracking: This smartwatch will track your health condition while you’re in sleep.
- Raise to wake up gesture
- Weather forecast
- Music management
- Looks rich and sporty.
- Long-lasting battery.
- Tracking your activities throughout the day.
- Waterproofing is a fantastic feature.
- Track current and previous activities with this simple mobile app.
- At this price level, wireless charging is fantastic.
Con: The sleep tracking system appears to be ineffective.
Fossil is a well-known brand when it comes to watches, but it’s also been one of the only conventional watchmakers to continuously release smartwatches based on Google’s Wear OS platform for the past several years.
The Fossil Sport has a classical watch design, with a round face and three buttons on the right side. The center button also serves as a functional crown, allowing you to cycle through menus and adjust the volume. The watch’s other two buttons can be programmed to start any app.
Display: The Fossil Sport’s 1.2-inch LED display is bright and automatically adjusts brightness based on ambient light. The display is easily readable even in direct sunlight.
Bluetooth, Wifi & GPS: Along with Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy, it also has NFC and built-in GPS. A microphone is provided for taking voice commands, but there is no speaker.
Android & OS support: It requires the Wear OS app and is compatible with Android (except for Android Go Editions).
Every bit of this cool smartwatch is good but compared to other devices this smartwatch’s price is higher than others.
11. Tinwoo Smart Watch for Women
If you simply care about living a stylish and modern life, you’ll need a fashionable watch as well. Your search is over. Tinwoo has the latest smartwatch to make your life better. The watch’s hidden potential technologies will keep your life moving forward.
Tinwoo smartwatch is one of the most advanced smart devices at a cheap price. But why should you buy it in the first place? That is why you should read the Tinwoo smartwatch review in this article. We’ve highlighted the watch’s intriguing features and benefits. Let’s find out.
Design: This smartwatch has a TPU band with a spherical metal frame. The entire body is ultra-thin, light, and durable at the same time. It weighs only 62g and can be held in your hand for a longer period. Also, the TPU bands are long-lasting, smooth, and comfortable to wear.
Display: Tinwoo T20W has a 1.54-inch square touchscreen. The screen offers a resolution of 240 × 240 pixels for a clean, sharp, and vibrant image. On the screen, you may easily examine detailed statistics. The brightness is sufficient to make it noticeable during bright days. The screen face varies as well, depending on the lighting conditions.
Calls And Messaging: This smartwatch has an application that allows you to make calls and send messages. The smartwatch sends and receives messages and notifications in real-time. On the watch screen, you can even read the entire message.
Battery life: After a full charge this smartwatch will work for the next 20 days. So it is a great deal at a cheap price.
Health and fitness tracker: Like all the smartwatches this smartwatch also keeps track records of your daily fitness schedule and notifies you from time to time.
A lot of amazon user says this is a cheap Samsung smartphone alternative.
Honor is gradually expanding its product line beyond smartphones, and the Honor Magic Watch 2 is the company’s second-generation smartwatch.
Honor’s latest wearable device Honor Magic Watch 2 is reasonably priced and comes with several noteworthy features, including the ability to make and receive calls, a 14-day battery life, workout support, music playback controls, and more.
Design: The Honor Magic Watch 2 has a primary body with interchangeable straps, which is quite common for a smartwatch. As previously said, the device comes in two sizes: 42mm and 46mm.
Battery life: Honor Magic 2 offers 14 days long battery backup. Honor claims that it will stand by 24×7 for 14 days. That is quite impressive.
Processor: Honor has used Kirin A1 Processor in this smartwatch which will give a flawless experience to its user.
Health Monitor: New functionalities have been added to the HONOR Magic Watch 2 smartwatch, including a Blood Oxygen Monitor. Low blood oxygen saturation signals that you should pay attention to your respiratory system and other symptoms that go along with it.
15 Fitness Modes: A large number of fitness modes you will get in this smartwatch. Keep yourself motivated as you work toward your objectives. Magic Voiceover guidance-4 is available in two fitness modes for real-time practical assistance.
This smartwatch doesn’t have any bad reviews on amazon. Most people love it. It is one of the best affordable smart watches for you or maybe your kid.
We’ve jotted down these 12 smartwatches for you. These are not only good products but also help you to keep yourself up-to-date with the trends. We would suggest you check every product’s review before you place your order.
Read Other Gadget Reviews:
- 14 Cool Smartwatches for Teens
- 10 Epic Headphones for Teen Boys and Girls
- 11 Best GoPro Alternative Budget-Friendly Action Camera Reviews
- 10 Value for Money Travel Laptops: The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- 10 Best Wireless Travel Routers to Carry while Traveling the World
FAQs – Best and Cheap Smartwatches
1. Are cheap smartwatches worth it?
A: Yes! These smartwatches will add value to your life. These smartwatches will keep you aware of your health progress.
2. Should I buy a cheap smartwatch for my phone?
A: You can buy a cheap smartwatch for your iPhone as they cost you very little compared to iPhone smartwatch.
3. Are cheap smartwatches accurate?
A: The answer is partially correct. Sometimes they don’t give accurate guides due to poor features. But not all the time.